After three years of research in the U.S. and abroad, the Commission on Public Relations Education has released a major report of findings and recommendations with clear, consistent and compelling direction for public relations students, those who teach them and those who hire them.
The report’s title, “Fast Forward: Foundations and Future State, Educators and Practitioners,” reflects the research-based recommendations from 60 Commission members who conducted research, formulated observations and developed more than 80 recommendations to enhance public relations education.
The report from the Commission, the authoritative voice on public relations education since its founding in 1975 and comprised of 18 U.S. and global public relations organizations, will be used by university public relations departments and programs to develop curricular and out-of-classroom experiential learning for thousands of undergraduates studying public relations at more than 1,200 universities.
- Arthur W. Page Center
- Arthur W. Page Society
- Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication Public Relations Division
- Canadian Public Relations Society
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- European Public Relations Education and Research Association
- Global Alliance for Public Relations
- Institute for Public Relations
- International Communication Association Public Relations Division
- National Black Public Relations Society
- National Communication Association Public Relations Division
- Plank Center for Leadership in Public Relations
- PR Council
- PRSA College of Fellows
- PRSA Foundation
- Public Relations Society of America
- Public Relations Society of America Educators Academy
- Public Relations Society of America Educational Affairs Committee
- The Conference Board/Society for New Communications Research
- Universal Accreditation Board